When the season change, chances of falling sick is high and at that time it’s hard for your body to fight against viruses because of low level of your immune system. Yoga will help you to keep your body healthy and strong resistance during cold and flu season.
By spending on antibiotics it will help you to recover your body from illness but it won’t help your body to strengthen the immune system. Yoga is the natural remedy to boost immune system without spending single penny.
Let’s do a few simple yoga to fight against pathogens and boost immune system.
This is the best exercise to get relief from chest congestion, trigger third eye point and boost your immunity system against pathogens.
How to do it:
- Bring yoga mat and sit on your hips
- Lower your forehead to touch yoga mat & exhale while doing.
- Keep your hands straight along with your body by facing palm upward.
- Now you are in the child pose, gently push your chest towards thighs.
- Hold for 60 seconds
- When you exhale loosen your body
- Repeat this until 5 to 10 breaths.
- Return to the normal position slowly.
This pose improves the blood circulation system of heart and ultimately it will increase the strength of the body to create a wall against viruses and flu.
How to do it:
- Bent on your knees and lie on your back
- Bend your elbows alongside your body and leave your arms on the mat
- Point your forearms and fingers upward side
- Bring your shoulder onto your upper back and lift chest
- Slowly push your knees forward by pressing into your feet
- Keep your shoulders in line with neck base
- Gently push downside with the centre of your head into the mat
- Lift your chest and bring towards your chin
- Maintain space between neck and the floor
- Take inhale and exhale for 5 to 6 rounds.
- Return to the normal position slowly