Did you know? These Yoga Poses can help you to restore your body into a natural health state and control diabetes. There are few yoga poses that help to lower the blood sugar, cholesterol and triglyceride. These three are often leading symptoms of diabetes.
In our day to day life, we experience stress and it will cause high blood pressure and high cholesterol which leads to obesity and all of this plays key roles in the growth of diabetes.
Adopting yoga in our lifestyle can relieve the anxiety that often lies at the heart of diabetic symptoms. Here are the two yoga poses to control diabetes.
Bow Pose (Dhanurasan): This pose is beneficial for the whole body, this pose will give your body flexibility and amazing strength.
• Lie on your stomach and fold your knees and lock your ankle with hand.
• Lift your upper body, breath in, pull legs up by stretching your hands.
• Pay attention to your breath in and out techniques and keep this pose for 20 seconds and then relax.
• Strengthen core muscles
• Smoother digestion
• Controls blood sugar by improving the function of pancreas and intestines
• Removes waste from the body
Seated Spinal twist (Ardha Matsyendrasana): This pose is suitable for beginners too. Consult with the doctor first if you have a back injury in the past.
• Sit up on a blanket with your leg straights and keep your spine straight.
• Bend your left leg and place left foot beside right hip.
• Take right leg over the left knee and place a left hand around the right knee
• Now twist waist, shoulder, and neck to looking over to your right shoulder
• Hold this pose for 15 seconds and slowly release your body in the normal state and repeat on the other side.
• Increase lung capacity and detox lungs
• Relaxes your back muscles and loosen your spine
• Stimulates abdominal organs which will lower blood sugar
• Improves digestion
Practicing these pose on a regular basis helps to control diabetes naturally by improving digestion and overall health. Do consult with the doctor to avoid any injury.